Botticelli Food is ideal for the nights you want to create a yummy Rigatoni Pasta Bake Recipe at home! Perfect for Valentine’s Dinner!
Botticelli Food has a wonderful selection of foods to create Rigatoni Pasta Recipe meals at home. Some of the items they offer is Pasta, Sauce, and Olive Oil. I am excited to tell you about it and share a recipe I created just for these items here on OMG Goodies.
My Thoughts about Botticelli Food and Rigatoni Pasta Bake Recipe
With Valentine’s so near, some of us are thinking of ways to save money and stay at home. One great thing to do is make a romantic dinner for you and the love of your life. If you are one who has a hard time trying to figure out what to cook, no worries, I have created a meal you will love with products to make you swoon. I’m certain you will agree, Botticelli Foods are delicious!
I received Rigatoni Pasta, Olive Oil, and Tomato and Basil Sauce for this review. With these amazing items, I created a recipe that will have you looking forward to every bite. I made a wonderful Rigatoni Pasta Bake. Below you will read about each item and then there will be a yummy and easy recipe for you to try with your Valentine’s Date.
Botticelli Tomato & Basil Sauce:
I am a bargain hunter and will buy the cheap sauce to make my pasta. My kids like four cheese. Until now, I never thought anything about it. I was happy with the cheap stuff. Then I received the Botticelli Tomato & Basil Sauce and my life changed as a mom and a cook.
When I received this sauce and saw the pasta that came with it, I wanted to make something I haven’t made for my family. I also wanted to associate it in a recipe so I decided to make the Rigatoni Pasta Bake Recipe (recipe below). As I was making it, I could smell the sauce and it smelled divine! I dipped a little piece of breadstick into it for a taste. Let me just say WOW!
This sauce has such a robust taste that is ideal for all Italian cooking. If you like the taste of tomato and basil together, this will forever be your go-to sauce. The spices and the taste are incredible on their own. When you mix it with the cheese, pasta, and the meat, it combines such amazing flavors the taste is heavenly! The sauce is key to this recipe!
Botticelli Rigatoni Pasta:
Unlike the other popular boxed pasta, Botticelli Rigatoni Pasta comes in a bag. You cook this pasta like you would all other pasta. Fill a big pot with water and add some olive oil to it. Once the water is boiling, add the pasta. Let it cook until the pasta is almost perfect. Take it out and drain. From this point, I added it to a bowl of my meat mix and stirred it up to begin making my Rigatoni Pasta Bake.
I am impressed with how fast this pasta cooked. Normally it takes what feels like forever for any pasta to cook. This pasta is not heavy and tastes wonderful. This is a pasta I would use over and over again, and it will definitely replace my current pasta. I would also start making more Rigatoni pasta over Penne pasta.
Botticelli Olive Oil:
I am impressed with this Olive Oil. I received a small bottle and I used it in my Rigatoni Pasta Bake. A little bit goes a long way. The oil has a great consistency, tastes good, and really added a great flavor to my Rigatoni Pasta Bake. My husband likes poor man’s spaghetti and this would be ideal for that! I will have to write a recipe for poor man’s pasta in the future!
To find these items to cook your Valentine’s Day dinner, head over to the site and see where you can find them near you! My husband and I found it at Sprouts here in Arizona!
Rigatoni Pasta Bake Recipe
To create this wonderful meal you will need:
- 1 pound hamburger 90/10 Lean
- 1.5 cups of Cheddar Cheese
- 1.5 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 bag of Botticelli Rigatoni Pasta
- 2 TBS of Botticelli Olive Oil
- 1 jar of Botticelli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 TBS Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
Utensils you will need:
- Pot for boiling pasta
- spatula to cook meat
- Large Bowl
- Baking pan
- Strainer to drain meat and pasta
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a pot, put a little bit of olive oil and water to cover the pasta. Place on stove and cook until perfectly cooked.
- Place the 2 TBS of Olive Oil in a saute pan and heat up. Add the hamburger to pan and cook until fully cooked. Drain and place in large bowl.
- Add the Sauce to the bowl with the meat.
- Add half of each cheese to the bowl and mix.
- When pasta is done, drain and pour in the bowl with the meat, sauce, and cheese.
- Once everything is mixed together, pour into the baking dish and cover with remaining cheese.
- Place in oven and bake until the cheese is melted on top of dish.
- Once the dish is fully cooked, let it rest for ten minutes and plate! I suggest you serve it with a great glass of wine and bread sticks on the side.
Source: Omg Goodies- Jessica Paulido