- 1 Lb Botticelli Farfalle Pasta
- 3 Tbsp Botticelli EV Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 Oz Pancetta
- 1 - 24 Oz Jar Botticelli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Pasta water
- Pinch salt
- 3 Basil leaves
- Parmigiano Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta
- In a large saute pan, add the oil on medium heat. Once it gets hot. Ads the garlic and sauté until golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Add the pancetta and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the jar of the Botticelli Tomato and Basil sauce and stir 1-2 minutes and bring everything to a simmer.
- Add the torn basil leaves and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce cook for about 10 minutes. If the sauce gets dry add 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add the Botticelli Farfalle pasta cooked Al Dente and stir. Turn off the heat and add the grated cheese while stirring and allow the residual heat of the pan melt the cheese.
- Add the Ricotta, mix and serve.
Courtesy of Cooking with Nonna