- 2 tablespoons Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small onion cut into a 1/4 Inch dice
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage removed from the casing
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 24 ouces jar Botticelli Alla Vodka Sauce
- 10 ounces bag frozen peas thawed
- 1 pound Botticelli Rigatoni Pasta
- 2 tablespoons gratedpecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmigiano reggiano Cheese
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook the rigatoni to just under al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Put a large sauté pan over a medium flame and heat the oil. Add the onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the sausage and sauté while breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Cook until all the sausage is browned, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add a jar of Botticelli Alla Vodka Sauce and the peas and cook for about 5-7 minutes. As soon as the pan returns to a boil add the al dente pasta
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheeses, allowing the residual heat of the pan to melt the cheese. Serve immediately.
Courtesy of Cooking with Nonna