3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup Botticelli light in taste olive oil
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen + 1 Tbsp flour
For streusel topping:
5 Tbsp cold butter, cut up
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Put the baking rack in the middle. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray non stick spray.
- To make the streusel topping: Combine cold cubed or cut up butter with flour & sugar and process in food processor on high until coarse crumb forms. Alternatively use a knife to cut butter into the flour and sugar mixture until a coarse crumb forms. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a bowl of a mixer combine oil, eggs and sugar. Using paddle attachment, mix until smooth mixture forms. Add Greek Yogurt and lemon juice and stir again until the mixture is smooth. Add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and with minimal amount of strokes, fold everything together.
- Toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour until evenly coated. Add to the batter and carefully fold the blueberries in.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, fill the muffin liners almost full. Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of the reserved streusel topping on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to 350 and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Source: let the baking begin blog