1 lb. brussels sprouts, de-stemed and halved
2/3 cup fresh cranberries
1/3 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1/3 cup pecans
1/2 cup barley
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp Botticelli Balsamic Vinegar
Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & pepper
- Prepare barley according to package instructions.
- Heat brussels sprouts , cranberries, and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir to coat and remove from heat.
- Toss barley, sprouts, cranberries, and pecans in a large bowl. Top with gorgonzola.
Source: Rachel Schultz