1lb. of Botticelli rigatoni
3 tablespoons olive oil
1lb. ground beef (Optional)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 can Botticelli crushed tomatoes
1 cup parmesan
1 cup mozzarella
- Cook pasta until slightly underdone. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Toss pasta in 2 tablespoons of Botticelli olive oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Botticelli olive oil and garlic to a skillet. Then add beef, salt, pepper, or any other preferred seasoning.
- Add Botticelli crushed tomatoes to the skillet and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Toss the olive oil coated pasta with Parmesan cheese and being to place the pasta standing up one by one in a 9-inch pan. Make sure the pasta is tightly packed and the bottom on the pan is non-stick.
- Pour the meat sauce on top of pasta and fill the pasta holes with the meat sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake another 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden.
- Carefully, run a knife around the edge to loosen and then unmold. Enjoy!
This flexible recipe tastes great with or without ground beef. Don’t hesitate to swap out our tomatoes for our Botticelli premium pasta sauce.