1-1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
2 tablespoons molasses
2 tbsp Botticelli Light in Taste Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the first seven ingredients (dry) to a bowl and mix together.
- Pour the molasses and oil and mix well.
- Use a spoon to scoop out mounds of cookie dough. Form the dough into cookie shapes (they will bake to the same size and shape you form them into) and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned around the edges.
Source: The Roasted Root