2 lbs. cauliflower florets
1/2 cup Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4-5 garlic cloves, minced
1 bag of Botticelli Rigatoni Pasta
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese or pecorino cheese, grated
Parsley, salt, and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil water and then add cauliflower. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a large spoon scoop out the florets and set them aside. Save the pot of cauliflower water.
- Combine 1/4 cup of Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, and cauliflower florets in a large pan.
- Add salt, pepper, parsley, and any other desired spices.
- Cook Botticelli Rigatoni pasta using the water from the cauliflower in step 2.
- Combine pasta, cauliflower mixture, the remaining 1/4 cup of Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and cheese.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top when serving. ENJOY!