- 2 tablespoons Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more
- 1 pound Dark chicken pars cut in pieces
- 1/2 pound sweet sausage
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cherry pepper
- 1/4 cup Botticelli Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Pre-heat the oven at 500F
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt & pepper
- In a cast iron pan add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, once hot, add the chicken and sausage. Saute on all sides for about 8 mins.
- Put the pan in the oven for 10 mins
- Retun pan to stove, add1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, let it get hot and add the garlic. Once golden, add the cherry pepper cut in pieces and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and red wine vinegar. Let the wine evaporate and add the chicken broth and the parsley.
- Cook for about 6 mins and serve.
Courtesy of Cooking with Nonna