Fire Roasted Red Peppers and Burrata Salad... a fantastic salad for all season using excellent Botticelli Food products.
To marinate the peppers:
- 1 - 12 ounce jar Botticelli Fire Roasted Sweet Red Peppers
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup Botticelli extra virgin olive oil
To dress the arugula salad:
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Botticelli extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh black pepper, as desired
- 1 Burrata
- 1 tablespoon Botticelli extra virgin olive oil
- Drain the fluids from the jar of the Botticelli Fire Roasted Red Peppers and put the peppers in a bowl.
- With your hands slice all the peppers in strips.
- Add the Botticelli extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the capers and garlic. Let the peppers marinate for 2 hours.
- In a bowl, add the arugula.
- Add the lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of Botticelli extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Mix the arugula well and plate it.
- Add the peppers around the arugula.
- Place the Burrata on top of the arugula. Make an incision in the Burrata and drizzle some Botticelli extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Cooking With Nonna