The Perfect Sweet and Savory Recipe
Make it as an appetizer, dessert, or even a snack. These deliciously cheesy crostini's are perfect for any occasion!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 8 ounces triple cream brie, room temperature
- French baguette
- Botticelli Cooking Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Botticelli Finishing Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt, for garnishing
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Add cranberries, maple syrup or honey, balsamic vinegar and rosemary to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally until the cranberries burst and the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, slice the bread on the diagonal into equal-sized slices. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of Botticelli Cooking Extra Virgin Olive Oil over each slice of bread, coating both sides. Place the bread on a sheet pan and toast in the oven for 10-15 minutes, flipping the slices halfway through until golden. Remove from the oven.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of brie on each crostini slice and top with 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce. Drizzle with Botticelli Finishing Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
Serve immediately and enjoy!