Delicious Entree Bake
- 1 lb. Botticelli Spaghetti, cooked according to package directions, drained
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces Black Forest ham, diced
- ¾ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°. Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil on bottom and sides of 9-inch spring-form cake pan. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese on the oiled sides.
Place eggs, egg yolks, cream and ¼ cup olive oil in a large bowl and whisk until blended. Add ¾ cup cheese, ham, peas, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir well. Add cooked spaghetti and toss until combined; let rest 3 to 5 minutes.
Place mixture into prepared pan and press down firmly. Bake 50 to 60 minutes until cooked through. Let rest 3 to 5 minutes, loosen sides with a knife, and remove from pan. Cut into wedges and serve.
Tip: To catch any drips, place a sheet of foil on the oven rack under the cake pan.