An Easy Dinner with True Flavor
- 2 3/4 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1lb ground beef (at least 80% lean)
- 1 24oz jar of Botticelli Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Small fresh basil leaves, if desired
Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13X9 in (3qt) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on the package; return to the pasta-cooking pot.
Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain, and add to pot with pasta.
Add pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese to the pot with pasta and beef; stir to combine, then pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and the parmesan cheese.
Cover with foil; bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the casserole is at least 165F in the center. Garnish with basil.